I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

TOMOI

I was "dating" with my college girl friends at Sunway Pyramid for lunch last Sunway (21.03.10) and then shop around the mall for gift to my friend and guess what? This is way too far from what we expected to see - TOMOI competition (for me, it's boxing...).

Actually I don't feel comfortable seeing something violent, I had serious headache after watching, em... what's the name of the movie? All I can remember is it's a lady version of Ong Bak. And I got a punch on my nose before when I met a thief 2 years back... so, for me to see people punching is kind of scary and remind me of that terrified incident.

But, since my friend wanted to stay and watch and I thought this would be once in a lifetime watching this kind of competition (cause I don't think I'll purposely switch to any TV channel to watch it or go for a live "concert" seeing something like this), so, I decided to snap a few pictures just to proof that, yea, maybe I could conquer my fear.

The Malay guy is so strong and he was hitting the Chinese and the Chinese fell
ouch....

Friendship 1st

Can you see how many people is watching this?


The 2nd group... if not mistaken I think I heard the emcee saying Cambodia or something...
The referee was explaining the rules, I think

Start fight!!!
Oh... that's enough for me... and coincidently, my camera's battery died off, so, I didn't finish watching all. But that's still not my favourite competition tho.





No comments: