I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Monday, March 08, 2010

The Last Wisdom Tooth


My dentist already suggested me to remove this tooth before CNY. But you know, if I remove it before CNY, then I can't enjoy much food during CNY, right? So, right after CNY, I went to see him again... He said it can be removed without a surgery... So, there it goes...
so long... my wisdom tooth.
I have no idea where I got the courage to do that, because I had a very very terrible experience when I removed my previous wisdom tooth which was years back. And, this time, I'm facing it alone... Please give me a big clap!!


4 comments:

Vincent said...

waliu.. gross la. acck

Wei Sum said...

hahaha... thanks viewing... (on behalf of my dead wisdom tooth)...

Unknown said...

Kudos my lao po!! Hearty pats for you too! =) I also never had good experience and memories with em and it was a real relief to have em yanked out!! No worries dear. Sure no regrets wan. We are ol' enough already to have plenty of "wisdom". Hehehe.

Wei Sum said...

thank you my dear... ya... we don't need em to show how much wisdom we have. :P