I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Scarf to "Rain"

I've promised this friend of mine, who is living in Ireland now, to knit him a scarf as his birthday present, I don't remember when did I make this promise, probably early of last year when he came back for holiday.

I know my friends, who is now working in Singapore (you should know who I'm referring), must be cursing me because I refuse to knit them one. Hey friends, I told you, Singapore is located in Tropical country, you don't need a scarf... OKAY?


"Rain" birthday is in Feb, so, I only started this project after my god sister's one... although this pattern seems more complicated than the previous one, but this is the pattern I wish to learn, see the twist and turn part? It's called cable.

Green is the colour that he requested and I found this green is kind of suit him. Then, the yarn that the shop recommended is skein yarn, means we need to wind the yarn before we can start knitting.

The present has finally reached it's master... and follow him back to Ireland d...

No comments: