I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Girls' Time!

I love going out with this gang of girls, everyone is unique and we are all from different background, some like me, Chinese ed., English ed., some very money oriented (haha, you know who I'm referring), some have big heart, some has great determination but overall, they are all kind people.

I have visted Fullhouse @ Jln Yap Kwan Seng during friend's ROM, and last month I found out that Sunway Pyramid also has one... So, I'm bringing these girls to try.

Kar Foon, Kar Foon, what can I say?
she is so pretty, tall and hot... I really think she should go to do modaling...
hehe, but she is going to have her own yoga studio soon...
congratulation girl!

Appertiser - Soft shell crab

My Club Sandwich


Chicken Chop for Keat & Timin


Smooties Fish for Kar Foon
taste like sugus candy...


Dory Fish for Shook Fun

Overall, the food there is like super fabulous, but still worth trying and it is not very expensive!
But I really like the concept of the restaurant... very lifestyle and make you feel very like home.

Initially there were more girls joining, but a lot of them fell sick and some outstation and working... so, got to wait for another day, we should go try the NZX one.


Love the wall cartoon




Don't ask me why I'm taking this pictures... it's for Shook Fun use only


Love this picture so much... how wonderful if the rest of the girls were available and join us in this photo...
Credits go to the interior and the waitress who helping us to take this photo.
------------------------------------------
Fullhouse
Lifestyle Store & Cafe
LG 1.96, No 3, Jalan PJS 11/15,
Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall,
46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Website: http://www.fullhousecafe.com.my/


p/s: All Fullhouse outlets have Mini as their signature display in the restaurant, Shook Fun said she will buy one Mini when she is making "enough" (of course this enough is determine by herself) of money wo... I'm sure she will get one soon, Shook Fun, don't forget to give me a ride...

1 comment:

Lingzie said...

sob sob i miss this outing :( have always wanted to visit full house cos it really looks lovely from the photos!! nvm next time i'm in Kl, we go okie? :)