I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Monday, March 01, 2010

Dad's Knitted Vest

Last year I've knitted a top for my mom... and for sure... I need to knit another one for my dad... remember? I'm a libran.

This top is not as difficult as the top that I knitted to my mom... the pattern for this vest is relatively easier... and less mistake I made

Thanks to Kitman and John, the yarns was brought all the way from Texas as a gift to me. I only bought the dark brown yarn from the knitting shop in Sg. Wang.

I like this pattern very much... very simple yet elegant and nice
I took about 4 months to finish this vest
(mom's one I took more than 5 months to finish)

The vest fitted nicely on me... :(
so, it's a little tight for my dad, especially the neckline...
but of course, he still like it la

2 comments:

Pr3tty* Knitty~ said...

that looks sooo good Samantha!!!WAHHH that is impressive aaaa!!!!!!!

Wei Sum said...

but ho... I'm still feeling a bit upset about the size...