I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Monday, March 01, 2010

Knitted Scarf for Godsister

I'm happy because one of my godsister has finally decided to do her final year of tertiary studies in UK. As an encouragement for her, I've decided to knit her a scarf as Christmas present...


Yes, you are right... this is another back dated post.

Simple scarf... but the yarn is very good... the scarf turned out to be very soft.



Kitman named this pattern seedo..
Although the pattern is simple and it is just a scarf, I still took about 5 weeks to finish... what a slow knitter... opps... I can't consider myself as knitter yet :)



Thanks Stephanie for being my model



4 comments:

Unknown said...

nice color wor...

Wei Sum said...

thanks... or you think the model is nice?
hahaha

Pr3tty* Knitty~ said...

such good job girl!!! So proud of you aa! You are definitely a knitter a! Very gamdong to see you do so good in knitting... wanna cry jor! haha

Wei Sum said...

don't cry, don't cry... credit to you too... my sifu Kitman.