I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Monday, March 01, 2010

Nov 09 - Feb 10

No matter in blogging or taking photograph, my production seems has decrease a lot ho... apa lagi? lazy lo, and sometimes, I really feel that my skill has going backward... do you think so?


These are photos that I took in November last year till this February:

November 2009

Sandy Lam's Concert @ Bukit Jalil Indoor Stadium (28.11.09)
(Thanks for Joanne and her cousin for the invitation and arrangment... sorry for the trouble that we caused)
A real diva...

this is one of my favourite parts... background was pre-recorded acapella, all sang by Sandy.
My favourite part was Sandy singing some movie theme songs... awesome


Emily & Lingtze in KL (for Timin's Wedding)
~ 16.11.09 ~
Lunch @ Pasta Zanmai before they going back

Emily

Lingtze




wow, the food is real yummy... strongly recommended!!


December 2009

Sibu & Miri Trip (9 & 10.12.09)
It was a business trip. My operators treated me very good, bring me here and there to eat... and I had tried a lot of food that I never try before, e.g. steam olive, eat with black sauce and sugar, some wild vege which I don't even know what's their name... and fruit called "balak", I hope I spell it right...

1st time taking flocker (Sibu - Miri)
real scary and I'm quite sick after getting down

the "balak" that I'm refering
taste wise, quite good, not as sweet as jackfruit, but nice

this is not the normal durian, it's wild durian... very small in size but very easy to open, and it's seasonal too

the flesh is very very yellowish

------------------------------------
I Leen's Wedding
~ 18.12.09 ~
Cupcakes that Lingtze made, I only in charge of the deco... nice or not?

First time writing Korean... "sarangheyo"

------------------------------

Plant that I bought for my room... but... bohoho, now it died d....
The McD bears...


My room... refurnished and I have moved in since Nov 09...
love my room so much

My McD Pooh Bears on my bed
love them love them

------------------------------------
~ 24.12.09 ~
Christmas deco in Chee Heng's house... he invited us to his house for Christmas Eve Party

---------------------------------------

anonymous
------------------------------------
Fireworks on New Year countdown
able to catch this after movie @ Times Square with my high school buddy
That movie is called 十月围城
---------------------------------------
January 2010
Sunset @ UE3
My office is at 13th floor, and there are windows near the elevator, this photo was taken when I'm waiting for the elevator to carpark.
--------------------------------------------
Chin Xiong's ROM @ Full House
~ 24.01.10 ~
Love this potrait... my dream "Full House"
I do-ing with the invited registrar

Little model for kids wear
A kids wear company was also using Full House for the photo shooting... so, there were some very cute and beautiful little models moving around...
another 2 models

-----------------------------------------
K6 Album Promo Activity @ Leisure Mall
~ 31.01.10 ~

Saw them when my parents and I were doing last minute CNY shopping @ Leisure Mall
They are so funny and cute...
-------------------------------
February 2010
aka CNY month

Cherry blossom
the tree/ plant were only seen this year in Malaysia... I believe it is imported from China
It's not easy to take care due to the weather and a lot of flowers were dying before CNY
These cherry blossoms were borne on a big tree displayed @ Mid Valley

雪梅 @ my house

My new purse
Yee Sang
I like this food very much... each year, I will start eating this before CNY,
this year I have already eaten 9 times... hehe

Lion Dance @ UE3 Office during 开工

Cousins
photo taken during family gathering on 7th day of CNY aka everybody's birthday

Injured Blacky in my uncle's house
Poor Blacky, he is one of the 3 little kittens in my uncle's house
he was hurt by another stray cat while the cat mama and the 3 kittens were sleeping in the middle of the night.
Now Blacky has discharged from pet clinic and he is active again.
Time flies... I'm blogging this in the last month of 1st quarter of Year 2010... it's time to reveal the achievement of my resolution for this quarter...
Gambate everybody!

No comments: