I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Friday, October 12, 2007

August Photos

One sentence ... what a mess!
I've no idea how to name this post. That's another reason why these photos keep in my folder for so long and never share them out.
Actually I've already shared some August pictures in another post, e.g. The Rib Shop, Sky Bar and KLCC, left the following 10 pictures which I think is a little bit difficult for me to give them a title.
So, just dump in all and in general said that these are some photos that I took in August.

Roasted duck leg in The Apartment (The Curve)

Chicken chop in Friendster, Damansara Perdana

A plant which is planted outside Sentosa Medical Centre, KL. When I looked closer, there were a lot of bees, I think the flower must have a lot of honey.

Cute little gifts for my friends
I like buy things for my friend even when there isn't any occasion.
This little birth date bears are actually handphone accessories and the body can hide in the head. Cool right?

Birthday cake for Xiao Yun
It's Mango Yogurt from Sense (Name of a bakery)

Pretty Xiao Yun with her cake

Monkey carrying her baby sitting on the fence
Actually I live in "jungle", there are a lot of money living in the hill at the back of my apartment, especially during fruity season, they will all come out in the morning and sitting on the tree and enjoying their fruit, just like the picture below.

The monkey has very serious dark eye circle

Banana tree at The Curve


No comments: