I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sky Bar

Sky Bar

Address: Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC), 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Phone: (03) 2332 9888
Opening hours: 5pm - 1am
Dress code: casual

I like this bar, because it's located at the 33rd floor of Traders Hotel. During day time, it is opened for the hotel guest to swim and sun bathing; at night, it will be opened for people like us, go there for a drink.

From the bar you can see a breathtaking view of KL & my beloved KLCC. The place is not very crowed, you don't have to share table with others, but of course I will suggest you to do a pre-booking if you want to go there during weekend.

And, my last advice is, don't wear too thick (or should I say you can wear as sexy as you can), as it's quite warm in the bar, don't forget, it's open air.


The Logo


Magnificent view from the bar


Sitting by the swimming pool,
enjoying the KL city view while drinking & chit-chatting


The cocktails
(the price is quite reasonable)


Flower in ladies
(hehe, I'm not drunk, but I really like the flower and the display, also, we need to queue for long in there as there is only 1 toilet)


First time to Sky Bar with Bryan & Elaine, Jeff, Alex, Adrian and his friends (not in pictures)
(16th March 07)


2nd time, went with Theresa & Stephanie & her colleagues (not in the picture)
(17th August 07)


Happy hour after work, with Winnie & Elaine & Eng Hooi (not in the picture)
(20th August 07)

No comments: