I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

KLCC

You have no idea how much I love our KLCC twin tower, not because I love to shop there, but I love the building itself, day and night, it gives you 2 different feelings. Let's feel it yourself.



Day



Night
(Almost the same angle, these 2 pictures were taken when I was waiting for the traffic light to turn green, I'm not walking, but I'm driving. hehe, yes, I'm really a dangerous driver)



Photo taken at Sky Bar, 33rd floor of Traders Hotel



Taken at Top Hat Restaurant



Photo taken in front of Avenue K


Photo taken right in front of the main entrance to Suria KLCC


Before this post, I have another post of KLCC as well... click on the link below and see!
KLCC (28/10/06)


No comments: