I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

July Photos

See, how lazy I am... it's already October, but I still haven't uploaded my July photos. Besides than my laziness, I think maybe because I don't have many good (beautiful) photos to show.
Below are some photos that I took at my old house. I'm no longer staying in my old house, but my grandparents are still living there. And you know, when people like my grandparents, 80+ and 70+ years old, have nothing much to do, planting and keeping pet are one of their daily activities, besides then reading every single news in newspaper and cooking for themselves, ah, and most importantly, debating with each other. Yes, debating, my cute "little" grandparents, yes they are like little kids, they can debate in any tiny things, e.g. where should they put their spectacles. My grandfather has better memory, but my grandmother is very forgetful, she doesn't even remember whether I'm still studying or working.


My grandpa's tortoise


Beautiful jasmine


The flower buds looks like Chinese peach right?
I am not sure what is it called, in Chinese, it is called 七星针 (seven star thorn)
because the plant has 7 thorn at every node and they are arranged in star form.


Cactus
I think, in 10 or more years back, when I bring it home, it was only 1 pellet, now you see, almost uncountable...


Buddha head
I am not sure what's this called also, but it's a type of tropical fruit, it is also one of my favorite.


1 comment:

jjs sp said...

The "Buddha Head" fruit you mean is "Buah Srikaya" (Srikaya fruit). Some people in Indonesia call it "Buah Nona" :)

The photos you took are very nice and beautiful... ^^,

If you have time, please visit my site: willyyanto.multiply.com

Cai Jian... ^_^