I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I lost it again!

OMG... I must admit, I am a super careless lady, but it doesn't mean that I don't care. It took me about a week to accept the fact that I've lost my camera AGAIN!!!! Yes, AGAIN!!! 1st time was my Sony Cybershot W1, I lost it in August 2006. That time I was terribly sad, because I love the camera so much and somebody actually stole it away from me. This time is different, I felt sad also, deeply hurt as well, but, I still carry hope that the camera can be found.

My second digital camera is Kodak V570, dual lens which has ultra wide angle lens. It's my last year birthday present from parents. Last month, 14th September, I went to Bukit Jalil outdoor stadium for Jacky Cheung's 07 World Tour concert and of course, I bring along my little kodak. The concert was superb, his voice and his performance is the best, everybody was so excited and high, and during encore, everybody has already stood up and sing along with him. The night before I didn't charge my camera and the battery actually died off before encore. So, I put my camera back to its cover and put it into my handbag. I think, maybe I was rushing, so the camera actually didn't go into my bag, it was just sitting on my lap, when I stand up to sing along, it felt on floor and I didn't notice. That's how my little kodak gone. When I got home to upload the photos, I found it nowhere, then only I realized I left it behind. Because it already midnight, so, I decided to go back to the lost and found department of the stadium the next day morning (I attended the Famine 30 camp which was held at the Bukit Jalil indoor stadium on the following 2 days). Hoping that any civilized people who saw it and will bring it to lost and found department and wait for the owner to claim it back, but as expected, I got negative answer and received nothing. I kept that hope for about 1 week before I finally admit, I lost it.

The camera was with me for almost 1 year (I bought it in September 2006), it took great photos. Thank you my dear Kodak V570, thanks for your companion and allow me to take good photos. This post is a tribute to you. Goodbye and hope that the person who took you will take good care of you.

1 comment:

M.Nassif said...

hope this accedent won't stop u taking the good shot
:'(