I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Real?!

I need to rush up 2 more posts before sharing a sad and a happy stories.

I always said I'm a typical libran, but but but, one of the characteristics of libran is they are very artistic. This 100% does NOT apply to me as I always fail my art subjects in school.
But, I have a good father who is good in art, so, some of my art or handicraft or whatever pieces that my art teachers asked me to do, were actually his "masterpiece". muahahahaha
Although I'm not an artistic person, that doesn't mean that I don't like art, I love art as well, sometimes when seeing those fine art and I'll get inspired and start trying, but... most of the time, no no, all of the time, result turned out to be like shit. So, just forget about it, I must admit, I'm not artistic AT ALL!!!!

Why am I writing so much about art? Let's look at the pictures below, look closely...

Delicious desserts!
There are butter cake, chocolate cake, fruit cake, mousse cake...

oh, more desserts
there are donuts, biscuit, bun, biscotti...

OMG... cup cakes, sausage bread, cinnamon bun...
eh? How come the fork so big?

The chef is making pie...



They are all miniatures! Sweet sweet Lingzie is posing with this special one
This special one is imported from ____ (one of a European country, later go to ask Joanne and fill in the blank)
Joanne bought this when she was traveling to Europe
All of the above miniatures desserts display are decorated in Joanne's brother bakery shop - Bread Basket Bakery
While enjoying the food and cakes there, you can walk around and see their deco too!

Although I can't produce good art piece, but I can capture them using my camera! Hehehe

No comments: