I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Big Surprise!

Hahaha, big surprise is not for you, but for me...

Thanks for all your birthday messages and wishes, thank you, thank you, thank you. I think my birthday for this year is my best and "worst" (actually if you continue reading, it's not actually that bad) birthday ever.

Best part or worst part first? erm, ok, starting with the worst part la. Every year, I didn't know why, I seldom celebrate birthday on the actual date. Most of the time my friend celebrating my birthday in advance. But it's ok for me, cause when I am getting older, I feel more relunctant to celebrate also. And I remember I had a few crying birthday previously, so, every year, I didn't really looking forward to my birthday. This year my bad experience is, for no reason, I got a terrible flu on the night before. Because I don't want to be a sick birthday girl, I took a flu medicine before I go to bed (usually I don't because I think sleep is the best medicine for flu), hopefully that next day I will get well. Manatau, the next day when I got up, I got terrible sore throat on top of my flu. But, I still refuse to see a doctor on my birthday. Then things got worse, I started notice ulcerSSSS on my tougue, oh gosh... can you imagine how painful it is, I don't feel like eating, drinking, and I can't sleep well when I close my mouth and my teeth touch the ulcers. Even till now, the ulcers are still there. What a sick birthday! And, a little disappointment is, some of my good friends didn't send their birthday wishes to me, 1 of the reasons maybe is due to my phone line problem and I didn't received their sms-es or maybe they really have forgotten about it. bohoho... I choose to believe it's because of the former reason.

However, here comes the best part! My best friend, Kitman came back from US earlier to do her wedding preparation (her big day is on 30th Nov), then she chose to come back before 16th Oct is all because of me, yeah! She touched down KL on 13th, we met up on that night. When she came to my house, she said she got something for me, she asked me to close my eyes and open my hands, she warned me that the present is quite heavy and big. Then, she took out the pressie and put it on my hands. It's something made of metal, I can feel with my hands, after that she asked me to open my eyes. OMG!!!! OMG!!!! It's a digital camera... it is not only a camera, but it is my favorite SONY CYBERSHOT W1! My first digital camera in my that my parents bought me but I lost it in 2006! She knows that I still like that camera very much all these years, so she bid it through ebay. She said the previous owner had used it, but from what I see, the camera is absolutely in brand new condition. Thank you, Kitman, thank you so much!

Actually, she had planned this for weeks, she asked another friend of ours to confirmed the model, then she called me from US, checking if I have bought a new camera (cause lately I lost my Kodak V570), and she berpura-pura said she wants to buy camera when she come back and asked me to buy it together with her. Then she bid it online and asked the seller to send it through express mail cause it was very near to her departure date back to KL, there was another fees incured. I'm so touched and feel so overwhelmed with what she has done to me... Kitman, I love you so much!

Yeah, I can take more picture again! So, stay tune for more pictures!

4 comments:

Lingzie said...

sam, hope you are feeling better! wow you must be super happy with the gift!! so happy for you...! :) take care ya girl!

Wei Sum said...

Thanks... everybody must take care too... seems like not only me falling sick. ok, let's blame the weather... hahaha

Pr3tty* Knitty~ said...

love you too Sam!!! =)

Unknown said...

haha... Still you have a great Birthday leh.. so with a new camera, you have no excuse not to continue this blog lou..