I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

My 27th Birthday

Oh, this is not something related to my photography blog also...
Just to share some photos that I took on my birthday. It was 16th Oct. My colleagues were celebrating with me at Shanghai 10 (Avenue K branch).
The cake was actually my 2nd cake, 1st one was bought by A33 girls, celebrated in Coffee Bean (SS2 branch) few days before my birthday, the cake looks really cute and nice right? I love it. Thank you guys and gals!

Then at night, Weng Hing spent me dinner in Sushi Zanmai at The Garden. TQ!

Actually we ate more than that, but, silly me forgot to take picture... cause the food is too attractive...

1 comment:

M.Nassif said...

wow mine is 15 october
congratulations wei
and bonne appetite with the cake
"the first thing to do if i once go to malaysia is to taste ur food people it looks really delicious"