I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Friday, November 05, 2010

My whole new decade has just began.

Am I excited about my new beginning? At first yea, but when date was getting closer, I was a little uneasy, just hard to believe time flies and I'm in my middle age (I do not expect myself to live a long life).

I usually do not get a proper celebration each year, friends busy, everyone thought that I already had a date... but because I want something different this year, so I voice out to everybody, I want a celebration and here's what I've got! Thanks to everybody, whether you belong to the group which physically making your effort to celebrate with me or virtually in heart celebrating with me, Thank You, I really appreciated all.

A33 gals: Shook Fun, Yin Wai, Kar Foon & Keat

My 3rd candle

My birthday lunch treat @ Marmalade, Bangsar Village 2

My 2nd candle with Weng Hing

Dinner treat @ Micheangelo, Pavillion

Bruchetta & Oyster



Seafood Sphegetti

Spicy sphegetti with chicken leg

Tiramisu

Ex-colleagues: Woon Ching, Siew Lin, Roiree & Perlyn

My 1st candle @ Delicious, Jln Tun Razak

Salmon Ceaser Salad

Calamari

Fried Mushroom

Seafood Sphegetti

Roasted Chicken Leg

Pan-fried dory fish fillet

signatured bread & butter pudding

cupcakes


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoy the decade- be even younger in heart and mind:)