I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

2010 Octoberfest

My 1st Octoberfest... although I'm an October baby, but never attend any Octoberfest before. Reason being? I can't drink a lot.

Octoberfest @ 1Utama, Damansara
Before I reached there, it was raining heavily, and that's why you don't see a lot of ppl sitting outside.
There's a pole dance performance also, but I was in shock, I forgot to take out my camera to take photo. The girls are also sexy, how can the guys resist? all of them act like wolves when the girls performing... no eye see.
my 1st bottle
I quite like the first few taste, a little sour and light... but when almost finishing, the beer tasted funny in my mouth, too sour or probably too dry.


my 2nd bottle, another German beer... my tougue was numb d (or probably I was a little drunk), so, couldn't actually tell how was it taste like.

As I always said, it's not because of the drink or the food... it's the fun time being together with a bunch of good friend which I enjoy the most! Cheers!!!!




No comments: