I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Saturday, November 06, 2010

The Legend Water Chalets, PD

This was the first teambuilding I joined in RB, and the event was held at The Legend Water Chalets, Port Dickson. Although the teambuilding wasn't for everybody in the company, it's only for sales personel, but it was a memorable one.

The accomodation is awesome, love at first sight! Company arranged us to stay in hotel room, 2 person share a room. My room was at the top floor, so, the view is great!

Water Chalets of The Legend Water House (next to The Legend Water Chalets), more exclusive, and can you see each chalet has private pool? Em... how I wish I can stay in the chalet.

But our hotel room isn't bad too!
When me & my roommate opened the door, and tada... bathroom before entering to the actual bedroom.
I love this bathroom so much, at night, I took a long shower, then soaked in the tub (of course my roommate was out)... and went to bed... what a night!
Big bathtub and a shower area

small kitchen in the room

1 king bed and 1 queen bed...
I rated this the 2nd best hotel bed after Westin Langkawi

RB ethical team

Group 1: Synergy group
(my sales director is in the group... stress-nya)

No comments: