I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Where should I place the Smart Tac then?


This is very funny... I saw this @ AKLEH (Ampang - KL Elevated Highway), because I was stucked before the tol, when I looked around and I notice this signboard. I read it from up to bottom, English to Malay, vice versa, again and again, then I got confuse, so I'm raising this big big question mark to you - WHERE SHALL WE SUPPOSE TO PUT OUR SMART TAG?
And to the one who come out with these sentences, can you instead of putting "do not", can you please put "please put smart tag _________"? I would think this is more straight forward and easier to be understood by the reader. Law of attraction also mentioned ma, use positive word.

No comments: