I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Overtime

Another birthday celebration to my friend, where about this time? Sunway Giza, surprise to know Sunway Giza is not located in Sunway, but Sunway Damansara, which is near Mutiara Damansara. At first we have no idea where to eat, but he suggested somewhere where we can hang out for a drink after dinner, so, we decided to try out this place. Sunway Giza is not a restaurant or cafe or pub, but it is an open-concept mall.


We had dinner at Zun Kitchenette, restaurant under Eu Yan Sang, so, they served mainly herbal stuff or healthy dishes. Then, beer, beer, beer... My friend's brother recommended us to try out this place - Overtime, and Starker Fresh beer is their signature beer.

They have 2 type of Starker beer - Aromatic and Lager
The waiter was saying ladies prefer Aromatic and Lager is more macho, so me and another girl friend who was joining us for drink, ordered the Aromatic and the birthday boy, Alex took Lager.
When both of us took a sip of our Aromatic, we exchange a sight, we both agreed that it taste like banana. Really a healthy eat out for me, healthy dinner + banana beer. :) Lager is a little bitter in taste, I think that's more acceptable for me as a beer.

Alex kept complaining why I only looked at the girls and talked about girls? My ans: no leng zai, all uncles aja... I have no choice. hhehee

When we were drinking, we saw a table which has around 4 - 5 couples, suddenly, a guy kneeled in front of his gf and proposed, the other couples were making a lot of noices, that's why we noticed them, but you know, the girl rejected. OH NO!!! Then the table became very quiet and everyone felt so awkward, the girls was sitting at a side and the guys comforting the poor guy on another side. How could the guy not sure whether the girl is ready to marry him before he propose to her in the public? This is a big big big mistake. So, I told Alex to learn from the lesson, but I know, this playboy haven't prepared to get married yet, although he said his gf sort of have given him some hints d... GOOD LUCK, ALEX!

No comments: