I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Shoes-mania 2

Compare to last time, I used to have 20 pairs shoes in my rack, but now, I think I have only about 10 pairs. I didn't take all out to count like what I did in my previous post Shoes-mania, but these pairs are my most frequent-wear shoes.

I took them out to clean and "sun-bath". Look at them, are they in a discussion on how their owner treat them?

This is one of my favourite, it's very high but very comfortable.

Another one of my favourites, very light-weighted and fit my legs very well.

This is a new-joined to my collection, it's a little loose for me, but very comfortable, I should have tried it well before buying this size.

My favourite type of shoes, ballarina. I love this pair because they have a little bit of elegant touch.

I love this pair too, although they have gave me a lot of painful experience. I bought this for my Europe trip. Because I was in hurry, so I made the same mistake again, I didn't tried it properly, I love the colour combination (red & gold stripes), love the padding design at the bottom of the shoes but the back of the shoes hurt my achilles tendon area when I walked extensively. But they are still my favourite short trip travelling shoes.
Now I'm more caution in spending, each of us has only pair of legs, we actually do not need so many pairs of shoes, but I always believe, we must have at least a few for different occasion, exercise, social event/ party, working and casual. We must wear the right one, not only for beauty, but for health too. A good pair of shoe can bring you everywhere you wish to go.

No comments: