I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

FRIENDS

F.R.I.E.N.D.S is my favorite series, however, today I'm not going to talk about the series, but going to introduce my friend, Joanne's family Chinese cuisine restaurant in Kota Kemuning to you. It's a very classy Chinese cuisine restaurant, run in a small business manner, it's a very warm and nice place for family or friends gathering.
Actually both the Friends and Bread Basket Bakery have the same owner, Bread Basket Bakery on the ground floor and Friends on 1st floor. Mother's day is coming, if you haven't has any idea where to bring your mom to eat, you can consider this restaurant!


Friends Chinese Cuisine
Westernize and modern name with Chinese, cordial atmosphere

Before we arrived, Joanne has already ordered 5 of their most famous dishes for us.


金枝玉叶
Hongkong Kailan cooked in 2 ways
(My favorite!)


蜜汁鹿排
Venison ribs with honey sauce
(I never had this dish before, it's very special, the meat is just nice and tender)


海棠豆腐
House special steam bean curd
(Toufu diced into small pieces with steam egg on the base)


*5 stars recommendation to you*
霸王鸡
Deep fried chicken with salted egg yolk
(It's not an ordinary fried chicken because of its special sauce, of course that's their secret recepi, but taste absolutely fabulous)


奶油苏冬
Butter squid

Ahhh, hungry right? One last thing I have to say is, the price is very very reasonable, 7 of us eating and the bill was only less than RM140. Peng! Leng! Zheng! (平!靓!正!)

Friends Chinese Cuisine
No. 2 Jalan Anggerik Vanilla
Y31/Y Kota Kemuning
40460 Shah Alam
Tel: 03-51213771



No comments: