I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Fuwa! Fuwa!

OMG, I don't know how to describe my excitement when I first saw them. My friend went to China last month, and few months before that, I asked her to help me to get Fuwa toy dolls there. I was surprised she still remember and called me to ask if I still want to buy them? Guess how much they cost? 5 of them (each about 9 inch tall) for only RM158, around RM30 each. When I heard that, I told her, "I have no problem with the price, please help me to get them and please put down the phone now." because I was worried, sekali the phone call is more expensive than the doll. hehe...


Aren't my Fuwa super adorable? OMG, love them so much! And now my dad is thinking to specially make a rack to display them. Below are some descriptions of each individual Fuwa...
Thought that the pictures are copied from somewhere? NO!!! I made it!
Hemmm, I think I can be an unprofessional designer too!
Please comment, your comments (good or bad) are most welcome!
p/s: click to enlarge the picture if the wording is too small for you.







1 comment:

Pr3tty* Knitty~ said...

hehe~ good job! Its very informative and educational! Fuwa are cute!