I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Monday, May 05, 2008

The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa

Last month my company was bringing about 70 doctors to our 1st Malaysia Pneumococcal Disease Symposium at The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa. When I mentioned to my friends that we will be staying there and they gave me a "wow, so good" kind of expression. Yes, when I reached there, I finally understand their "wow, so good" expression.


The delux room
2 queen-size bed, and I especially love their comforter and pillow... so comfy


I think the room is specially designed for couple
You can look in the bathroom from the beds, of course when we shower, we did close the blind, we are not couple anyway :p


Table and chair at the balcony


Plasma TV right in front of our beds
How nice if I can lie on my bed and watch TV whole day, when I feels sleepy, I can just close my eyes and when I awake, I just need to open my eyes and continue watching...
yes, you are right, I'm a pig


The restaurant
Magnificent sea view outside


The buffet counter at The TASTE


Modernized interior design in TASTE


Lunch at TASTE - Cod Fish


My lunch - chicken with rice
(something like Spanish rice, but I forgot the name)


Steak with potatoes


Room access card


Some of colleagues got an upgrade to this 5-room villa
This is the villa where Queen Elizabeth used to stayed.
They have their own swimming pool, own butler, a lot of living rooms, 5 super big bedrooms...


The dinning room in the villa


Bed in master bedroom


Dinner by Infinity Pool


Buffet dinner at The SPLASH


Nice view at The Breeze Lounge



Nice view from the lobby


They gave green apple for all conference participant, which I think is a very good idea, in stead of eating sweet all the time, apple is healthier and the sour taste keep us awake. Like the saying "An apple a day, ..." opps, all our participants were doctors..

p/s: wanna know the room rate? check out the link
http://www.langkawi-resorts.com/thewestinlk/index.htm



No comments: