I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Paddington's House of Pancakes

My "younger sisters" (their hometown is in Jerantut, Pahang) are in KL this weekend, one of them working in Singapore as Piano teacher and another one is studying biotech in UCSI, so, as their "big sister", I was bring them out to eat!

I actually don't know where to bring them, when I raised this "question" to my friend, Kitman, who already married to US scolded me, "how come you stay in KL and you don't know what to eat?"

True, KL is full of nice restaurant, nice food, countless variety... but sometimes, that's also a challenge for us to choose what we want to eat, right? Agree? hehe

Finally, I have decided to go to Paddington House of Pancake. Didn't go there to eat for a long time and they have new menu! We were pretty excited choosing our pancakes out of, say probably >50 types of pancakes.

We ordered 3 savory plates initially... but the waiter forgot to place in one of our order. Later you will see what we've chosen.


While waiting for our food...


Nice ambiance in the restaurant
I think they extended the restaurant, I don't remember the place was so big before.


Where are my pancakes?


406 Double Giant Sausages
This one actually come with beef, but since all of us don't take beef, so, the waiter helped us to change to chicken ham.
The reason I ordered this is because of the hash brown, I like hash brown with pancake! The sausage is another surprise for us, there's cheese inside...


505 Mexican Double Burger
Wah, I didn't know this plate serves with fries... my favorite!
Same, we change the beef to chicken...
The chicken is juicy and the pancakes are soft... good for people like me, always lazy to chew my food... hehe

Initially we thought we can each order a main course and later a dessert plate. Manatau after the 2 big portions, all of us already very very full, so I was pretty regret for being so greedy.

Suppose our 3rd dish is a sizzling dish, but when we asked the waiter to check for our food (because we had been waiting very long for it to come), the waiter told us he forgot to place in the order, so we were more than happy to canceled it and order our dessert.

This is what we chose...


803 Apple fritter
Frankly speaking, I always has high hope on the dessert, but I was a little bit disappointed with this... From the menu I thought it served with ice-cream, but why there's only whip cream?

Hold on...


The vanilla ice-cream (2 balls) is inside! Yeah!
But I still prefer pancake dessert than fritter.
(Just my personal preference)

Paddington House of Pancakes

(The Curve)
Unit 142 & 143, 1st Floor, The Curve,
6 Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara,
47800
Petaling Jaya
Tel / Fax : 03 7726 2382

Operating Hours :
10.00am to 12.00am
Sundays to Thursdays

10.00am to 1.00am
Fridays, Saturdays and eve of public holidays

Also available at Hartamas Shopping Centre, 1-Utama Shopping Centre, Queensbay Mall (Penang) and The Garden (Mid Valley City)


1 comment:

Sheryl Hoh said...

hey! stumbled upon ur blog! do check out www.makanlah.com :) c ya there!