I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Flowers from Cameron Highland


Cameron Highland is famous for their fresh vegetable, tea, strawberry, honey and last but not least, flowers... As you know, I like flowers, when we were in the market, they sell lilies, sunflowers, roses... wah, I was so tempted to buy them all, but, I can't be that greedy right? So, end up, I bought this... I don't know what flower is that, but because the one who sell me this was a little girl, she has 4 bunches, she said if I take all 4, she will give me a discount... emmm, I was thinking, she is so sweet and although she was only 10 years old or younger, she is really a good businesslady... moreover, this flower is very unique, it is a real flower, but look like plastic, you can keep it fresh for 1 week and when the stem and leaves dry up, it can be kept as dried flower for 2 years. At the end, of course I took all 4.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the end result looks cool!

Arlene,
East Bremerton flowers