I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Boh Tea Plantation

This isn't my first trip to tea plantation, last time I went there with my college friends, we only visited the tea factory and had our tea there. This time, when we were there, the factory was closed on that day. But this time we did something different, we climbed up to the hill and walked in to the tea plantation.


The tea house


Marvelous view!


Climbing up to the hill


A cottage in the middle of plantation, so peaceful and poetic


The tea factory (view from the hill)


An old tea tree in an abundant area


I like this picture very much, greenish tea plantation with no end


Tea? or me?


Soo, what were you doing there? Hope you are not xu xu-ing there, the tea has their special fertilizer.


Lady in pink in the green green plantation, nice huh?


Silly boys posing in the plantation


A river in the plantation

Of course, besides the tea, there are many beautiful flowers as well


Mini roses


Unknown flower with tissue-like petal, soft and beautiful


My favorite, cala lily


Unknown flower, but it is a very big flower


Another unknown flower, attracted by it's color and it's shyness


Unknown tiny plant


Mint


See closely... they were flies... geli-nya
One thing I don't understand, how come there are so many flies at highland?
Can see people trapping flies almost everywhere using this method (glue on brown paper)

p/s: Driving up there is pretty dangerous as most part of the road is one lane road. Also, they closed early, if I'm not mistaken, they closed at 4pm.

When we on the way back to our apartment, we stopped by a small bee farm too.


So many bees in the glass box... yer...


Bees flying freely outside, but they don't simply attack people


1 comment:

Unknown said...

with my nui....they can growth bigger and nicer..this is for sure...