I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

T-Cafe at Cameron Highland

Okay, as I promised earlier, will post up my trip to the tea plantation. But before that, would like to share about this cafe.
Before heading to the tea plantation, we stopped by the town to eat our lunch. And from the internet, we found that this T-Cafe is highly recommended (under food recommendation, T-Cafe is ranked No. 1) by they travelers, they even said scone is a must try.
It's actually a small cafe, located at the 1st floor of the shop, run by an Indian family, I think. The food and bakery and dessert there, I can say are something like home-cook, so, it's kind of warm, simple and nice, can't say the food is delicious, cause it's not like world class chef designing special dishes for customer, but it's a good place to chill out.


The cafe logo


A lot of travelers (mostly foreigners) were chilling out in the cafe


This is special, it's sate chicken chop rice
Eating the marinated chicken chop with sate sauce, wow, this is my first time
Quite special, worth trying


I wouldn't want a big meal, because I was looking forward to trying their dessert and scone
So, I order a chicken burger


The strawberry scone
Nice...


Apple pie with vanilla ice-cream
Anything goes with ice-cream will be my recommendation


Look at it!!! Such a beautiful black moist chocolate cake, yum


Strawberry cheesecake
Okay, I admit, I'm a weirdo, I like to eat dessert but I don't eat cheese


After the battle of food

1 comment:

Unknown said...

look good but not really taste good...