I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sudu - KL Hilton

Company had function in KL Hilton again... (due to its strategic location and maybe nice banquet packages, a lot of company choose to hold their functions in KL Hilton). What I was looking forward is their food... yes, their didn't disappoint me. The function that we organized was a dinner talk, but dinner will only be served at 9pm, so, we ordered some light refreshment before the talk.


Mini burger
Salmon, tuna and bacon


I especially like this mini salmon burger


Curry puff


White rose as table flower on reception table

We were actually expecting 50 participants and 10 VIP
Usually some will MIA in the middle or didn't turn up for the talk, but that night, everybody turned up. So, we as the helpers had no table.
And also because the turn up rate very satisfactory, boss asked my manager to bring us to Sudu for dinner!
Yeah!!! What a good reward! Although we already very tired, but we definitely wouldn't mind to have dinner separately.


The menu
Usually they are famous for their semi buffet. But the buffet will close at 10.30pm, it's really not worth it if we order the buffet at about 10pm. So, the waitress suggested us to order Ala-cart


My marketing manager ordered lamb shank


My 3 other team mates ordered this - OMG, I forgot what's the name of this fish


My national sales manager ordered steak


Although they didn't agree with me for ordering fish & chips in this fabulous restaurant, but... this is what I like... all because of the chips

Food is good, as usual... but finishing dinner at 11 something at night isn't that healthy lo...

No comments: