I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Fishing My Way To Made Of Honour

I'm a real game idiot, I've been playing this game for about 3 weeks, but the best catch is only 11,400g... (tomorrow is deadline, I don't think I can get any higher than this) eh, those scoring 2*,***g, how you guys did it? Can share some secret ar?

Although I'm a dump game player, but I'm really addicted to this game. It reminds me of a childhood game/toy that I used to play when I was a kid, it's a round shape plate with fishes in it, the plate will turn and the fishes' mouths will open and close, then you need to use the stick to do the fishing? (Can you get what I mean? Or we are from different generation?).

Anyway, I hope I can be the top 40 nuffnangers and win an exclusive invitation for two to the exquisite dinner and the Premiere of Made of Honour organized by Hong Leong Online. *finger cross* Because look at the prize, wah, that's the most attracted part lo, nice dinner and movie premiere for free... please please please, let me win...


Besides, after the Hong Long Online Activation Contest period, will this game still remind online and let us play for fun? If they take it down, I think I will miss the Flippy lo, sob sob...

1 comment:

Lingzie said...

wah 11,400g not bad wor! i played it for fun the other day..only got 5400g saja... maybe i shouldn't use the mousepad on the notebook to play cos very difficult to control! lol
but it really is a fun game!