I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sky Bar again...

Lately I find that my blog has higher traffic... hehe, thank you, thank you... thank you for visiting and supporting my blog. I will try my best to at least update my blog once a week.

Lately I've been blogging a lot about food... I think sooner my blog will become another food blog, not photography blog. Actually, I'm not quite qualify to own a photography blog, because I'm not a photographer... I like photography, and I bring along my compact camera 24/7, so, whenever I saw something interesting or something I would like to share with others, I will quickly take out my "sony-zai" (ya, I'm a Sony fans) and take it down. Hence, most of the time, my post will attached with a few pictures. Will you still consider this as a photography blog?

Sky Bar... has blogged this more than once before. I really like this bar and each time they will have different menu for drinks. But I also realised, the charges of the drinks are getting higher...

13th International Congress of Infection Disease (ICID) is now holding in KL Conventional Centre from 20th - 22nd June 2008. Wyeth is one of the participant, so, I'll also need to go to jaga the booth on Sunday. On Thursday, a day before the congress, we were having a meeting with those top top Wyeth International colleagues from 5-7pm. After the meeting, we (my team colleagues) were thinking, since we will be jammed in the traffic while going back, we decided to get a drink somewhere around there. Initially we planned to go 7ate9 in Ascott Hotel, because I've never been there, but we were wearing high heels, so, walking is not funny... so we go Sky Bar again, obviously, Sky Bar in Trader Hotel is nearer.

When we were there, we saw a team of people were re-decorating the bar, because they will have a photo shooting session later.


The big pool in the middle of the bar
The big vases and the long dried sticks are the new deco



I'm sorry, I couldn't remember the name of the drinks that we ordered


Bryan's cocktail
It's a mixture of sake and vodka


plus a piece of cucumber...
The drink looks fresh, but the taste is strong... I can feel the drink burning all the way down from my throat to my stomach when I took a sip


Recommended by the waiter because I really have no idea what I want to drink
This is a more lady-like cocktail, taste sour with a bit of sweetness...
It's a mixture of some kind of alcohol with lemon and grapefruit juice


With a small piece of strawberry as deco


Elaine ordered a glass of white wine



Light & smoke testing before the actual shooting


Guai mui as model, wearing cheongsam, tanglung hanging on the dried sticks...
What a fusion of East & West, Tradition & Modern...


OMG, look at her, she is so so so so skinny... The cheongsam that she wore is fitted until she need to sit down slowly on the stool and need to be extra careful on her breathing... (I think).

Sky Bar

Address: Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC), 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Phone: (03) 2332 9888
Opening hours: 5pm - 1am
Dress code: casual

No comments: