I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mein Mein Ice @ Ice Room

Mein Mein Ice = Snow flake, lately this erm… Taiwan/ Japan snack is very famous in town, maybe it has been very popular in town for long but I just got to know this months back. I’ve no idea how it is made, but the texture is somewhere between ice-cream and ABC, not as smooth and solid like ice-cream nor as harsh as ABC (ice kacang), the flakes come with various flavour and just like ABC or ice-cream, it’s especially tasty during hot weather…

P1070182

I was having black sesame for the 1st time, my friend ordered the mango (all time favourite)

P1070351

Then the next time, I skipped my lunch and straight jump to this Ice Room for dessert… this is vanilla snow flake with strawberry syrup…

Ice Room: No 1, Lorong 6E/91,Taman Shamelin Perkasa, Off Jalan Cheras 56100, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03 - 92811586

No comments: