I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Thean Hou Temple

Need not any introduction, the temple is one of the landmarks in KL, one of the remarkable buildings/ temples in Malaysia, one of the well-known/ most chosen registration of marriage venue among Chinese… soon, I guess will become of the the very valuable historical building in Malaysia. For more information about Thean Hou Temple, click on the link.

This year they have a beautiful deco for CNY, I saw some pictures took by my friend, I feel like going too, plus, I have some doubt in me which I think maybe the God will give me some guidance.

P1070173

The entrance

P1070160

The imitation of China pavilion in 2010 Shanghai Expo

P1070170P1070156

        The imitation of Malaysia pavilion in 2010 Shanghai Expo                          Many many red lanterns in front of the prayer hall

P1070157

P1070158

P1070161P1070163

(Left) Beautiful lanterns & their shadows, (Right) Beautiful roof art - Proud dragon on top and beautiful phoenix with flowers at the bottom

P1070165P1070171

P1070169

This is the largest jasmine tree that I’ve ever seen, it’s planted near the GuanYin’s fountain, the tree is full of jasmine flowers, when I walked near, I can smell the fragrant d.

If you are curious about what’s my doubt about? I asked, and you know what’s God feedback? It asked me not to ask, work hard on what is right for me.

No comments: