I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie

I got to know this restaurant from one of my favourite bloggers Eugein, clicking in to her blog has been one of the routine every time I log in mine. This is really a “love in first sight” when I had my short lunch there months back. Then I brought my parents there for tea, then brought my friend – Shook Fun, then my ex-colleagues – Woon Ching & Perlyn, then tea again with Kitman and many more in the future I guess.

Frankly speaking, I’m not a big fans of bread (sorry, I always think that bread is for sick ppl), but I love the environment there. Although it is located in the middle of KL, but it is in a more secluded area – along Jalan Delima (Jalan Delima has many other wonderful restaurants too, eg. Nobel House, Fukuya and etc.), hence you wouldn’t feel the busy footsteps or polluted air as what a city should be.

P1070056

If there’s anything I want to complain, it would be the parking space, there’s really very very difficult to find a proper parking  even you are willing to pay for valet. The uniqueness of the restaurant made it very high diner traffic everyday, plus it is near to some office blocks, eg. Technip, RHB… it’s quite rare to see the restaurant is empty, this can be proved by the number of bakers, chefs, waiters and waitresses there.

P1070051

Boulangerie & Patisserie are French words, means bread & pastry, but there are pasta, salad, soup, dessert menu too. The environment is too comfortable, I always forgot to take pictures when I was there. These are all I have in my camera, if it wasn’t waiting for my friend’s pasta, I wouldn’t border to take out my camera too.

P1070052

Look at the pizza, can’t wait to stuff it in my mouth d…

(was thinking in my heart: when is my friend’s pasta going to be served?!!)

P1060878

No comments: