I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

FGS Dong Zen Temple

This post has been ignored in the draft folder for a very very very long time…was suppose to post it in Feb, during CNY, and “due to unforeseen circumstances” (usually when you couldn’t find yourself any excuse or you wouldn’t want to reveal the actual truth, this sentence is very useful), this post has been dragged until now…

Every year, during CNY, Dong Zen Temple will have this light erm… display? deco? The temple is open for public to go in, appreciate the lights, take pictures, visiting, praying etc. It’s once in a year thingy. I always want to go but I find no one going with me, either some they said they went there before, too far to travel, very congested and hardly see anything… But who care? I never been there, I WANT TO GO!!!! So, this year I dragged me parents to go with me. They been there before, but I drove, they have no excuse to say it’s very far, bla bla bla…

From Cheras, using Kesas, it’s only an hour drive away… just like going to Seremban, I don’t think this is far. Check out the map!

P1070221

I got a shock when I saw the theme for this year… My name was there (the last 2 words) and his middle name (the 2nd word) and one of my good friend’s middle name were there too. Am I thinking too much?

P1070259

We went there earlier, so we see the temple in the day, able to see a lot of beautiful plants and flowers and night, of course the light deco.

P1070237P1070243

入屋叫人;入庙拜神,这是礼貌 (Address people when you enter somebody’s house, pray to the God when you enter a temple, this is a good manner)

P1070246P1070229P1070257P1070270

There are also a museum, art gallery, info centre, gardens and etc. in the FGS

=================================

After that, we went for dinner nearby and when we were back to the temple again, the place has a totally different mode of beauty…

P1070278P1070282P1070337P1070278

P1070335P1070283

P1070290P1070292

P1070303P1070326

I don’t consider myself as a Buddhist, although I follow my mom, I pray too, but this temple is absolutely very stunning, I will definitely visit FGS Dong Zen Temple again coming CNYs. And I wish I can be tougher and wouldn’t be afraid to bump into his parents during my next visit. Smile

No comments: