I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bella Vista Hotel Langkawi

My previous job needs me to travel quite intensively, those time, hotel was my 2nd home, although sometimes when I woke up, I will still need a second to figure where was I. I am not very picky about hotel, but I have some “like & dislike” too.

1. I prefer smaller room, because I always stay alone, preferably the size is as big as I can be able to see every corner at a glance. I don’t feel comfortable in room with a lot of twist and turn corner. 2. Clean, I can’t tolerate smoke, dust, damp room with bad ventilation, small window/ low light mode. 3. Last but not least of course is the budget. I don’t mind no carpet/ bathtub in the room (but water supply should be smooth and adequate pressure).

Thanks to “Now everyone can fly”, affordable flight ticket plus promotion, we booked a trip to Langkawi a year ahead. Less than RM400 for 4 round trip tickets… how about that? Although 2 friends end up had something else to do, we still carried on our trip. We didn’t make any hotel booking until 2 weeks before departure. Googling around and found this, Bella Vista Hotel Langkawi, fits to the above requirements, and I would say, it’s really worth the money and we like the place.  

P1070563

We thought we have come to a Disneyland castle

P1070408

Entrance to hotel lobby is at the back of the hotel, the bridge is connecting to the Bella Vista Apartment

P1070386P1070383

The reception & lobby (free wifi @ lobby area)

P1070394P1070566

Sea view (day and sunset) from 2nd floor’s lobby

P1070388P1070391

The room (newly renovated) – clean bed, plasma TV on wall, high pressure & big shower head…

P1070398P1070399

The breakfast area (do not have a lot of variety, but good enough for me, since I don’t have any expectation to complimentary breakfast provided in the hotel)

P1070403P1070405

My breaky

No comments: