I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Anti-aging Battle Game

I would say... say out loud, I'm lucky!! I never had to worry much about my skin since young, even in my adolescent, the oil glands were slight hyperactive, however the pimples were still very kind/ gentle to me, all credits goes to my parents... thanks for their genes and my mom high soy diet during her pregnancy.

Since college, some of my friends had started to visit some skincare centers, buying facial packages... but, this has never come across my mind that I need to get one for myself too, in fact, I'm pretty proud of my skin for helping me to save so much on it.

But, lately I begin to hear some noise from my skin, she told me she can no longer help me to suppress the melanin from appearing on my cheek, she even told me her enemy - "aging" is getter stronger than her immune system, pimples invade her territory. That's why, I can no longer take my skin for granted anymore... I got to do something to help her fight back to "aging".

I'm wondering, as I'm getting older, theoretically my oil glands will become less active right? But I have quite some breakouts lately. Why? I am thinking, this is probably due to moist lost (during my intensive traveling and long hour expose in air-conditioned room).

One day when I was shopping with my dearest girl friends - Kitman, we came across this brand - Hada Labo where they had a promotion counter in some Guardian pharmacy stores. And I knew this product might able to help me after a full explanation from the sales girl. Me and Kitman with no 2nd thought, each of us grab one immediately.


I bought their star product - Super Hyaluronic Acid Moiturizing Lotion, which claims to be No. 1 face lotion in Japan, 1 sold every 4 seconds in Japan, one drop locks up an ocean...
and I bought a cleanser in this moisturizing care series too.

I haven't start to use the cleanser yet, but after using the "one drop locks up an ocean" lotion for 4 days, I noticed my skin become more radiant!!

Next, I'm going to try sleeping mask...
Stay Tune...

No comments: