I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kuala Terengganu

Sometimes, I need to travel to very far (not too far la, still within the country) for work, eg. Kangar (Perlis), Kota Bahru (Kelantan), Sibu (East Malaysia), Terengganu... Usually I will choose to fly to these area instead of driving, driving for me at my age is a bit taxing... haih... aging, aging. However, flying sometimes are quite tiring as well, because I usually prefer to start my day earlier and end earlier, so, if possible, I will fly the earliest flight, 7am or 8am in the morning. Take 7am flight as an example, by 6am I need to be at the airport, from home to airport, the journey take about 1 hour, means I need to depart from home at 5am, you know, girls got so much to do before leaving home, shower, changing, putting my eyes, ears, mouth and nose together... so, I need to wake up at 4am... If I fly 2 days in a week, it's enough to kill me already.

If I'm taking Malaysia Airlines, I will usually take KLIA transit to airport
environmental friendlier, faster, easier and cheaper... (truely 平靓正, I think this is the best public transport in town)

KLIA Transit - Bandar Tasik Selatan
the station which is only 15 minutes drive away from my house

I like seeing cloud in the plane if I was still awaken
Look at the picture... there were 2 layers of cloud, lower layer, the cloud looks like cotton buds, upper layer, like a thin layer of comforter... beautiful!!!

"Cuti-cuti Malaysia" to Kuala Terengganu, traveling along the seaside and eating local tidbit by the seaside after work... how relaxing.

The floating mosque in Kuala Terengganu - Masjid Tengku Tengah Zaharah
When I was driving on my own, I usually will stop by some places when I saw interesting scenery, building, ppl and etc. But when I was traveling with my Centre operator, usually I don't request them to stop, unless they recommend me the place, like the previous trip to Terengganu, while the operator sending me back to airport from Dungun, he mentioned this mosque to me, and he asked if I want to take a picture there (see, they know me so well, my camera is 24/7 in my bag), yup, why not!
The mosque is not as big as I expected, but it is absolutely stunning, it is like a pretty lady always admiring her beauty in front of the mirror.
Renovated airport... very beautiful and full of color of culture.

Beautiful flowers near the airport... Too early to check in, doesn't has car to go far, the most I can do was walking around, taking pictures.

The entrance to the arrival hall

Corridor from arrival hall to carpark
I wish this will not be my last time to Terengganu, but I do wish that, my next visit to Terengganu will be for holiday...
p/s: yes, I've resigned from my company, will not need to "cuti-cuti Malaysia" already...

No comments: