I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dangerous Lady Driver in Town

This year, I was trying to be extra extra careful when I was driving, because 1stly, early this year, most feng shui sifu on TV for CNY shows said that, ppl born in the year of Monkey will have a lot of traveling in work, higher rate of traveling = higher risk (yea, sometimes I'm quite 38 with fortune telling or feng shui), 2ndly, age catching up, I used to drive up to Perlis (northest state of penisular Malaysia) from KL (about 5 or 6 hours of drive), but now, even I drive from JB to KL (about 4 hours of drive), I nearly fell asleep half way.

But, one thing I can't help, when I saw something interesting in front of me/ nice view from the car side mirror, I always have the urge to snap down the scene/ view. So, I wonder, will the car next to me or in front or at the back of me report to police? hahaha


On my way to Ipoh from Taiping
Saw the rain pouring down in front of me, isn't it interesting?


On my way back home from office
Sunset in my side mirror
so warm and calm...


On my way back to KL from Seremban
nice sky


same, on my way back to KL from Seremban

Thanks to the radio, music and great natural painting by GOD, they are always my best companions on the road!!

No comments: