I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Tracks Playing NOW

I love Chinese songs, my friend will know, I seldom sing an English song in Karaoke, unless my friends has selected and asked me to sing along. And in the Chinese music industry, I have been waited so long for a good album since ..... erm... I can't remember since when I have never heard an album with tracks that I like them all. As I only support original, I spent less in buying albums d.

But, lately, I can't help, really can't help, I'm in love with this album, Simple/ Not Simple by Huang Hsiao Hu. I told my friend, I am going to own this... now, her CD is all time rested in my mini compo, and I play it every night before I go to bed.




10 lovely tracks, and highlighted in red are my favorite:

01. 破牆
02. 沒那麼簡单
03. 殼

04. 沒完沒了
05. 最愛的人
06. 伴
07. 不要停
08. 誤點
09. 怎麼這樣
10. 說膩晚安

p/s: see I purposely turn to the pictures of hers, showing beautiful long legs... slurp~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then, another long waited... Jacky Cheung - Private Corner

I read some critics about this album, mostly not very favorable, but, I still like it and it's beyond words can explain my excitement when I'm holding the album in my hands.

The tracks:

01. 迷你
02. Double Trouble

03. 不只有緣
04. 十二個音
05. 月巴女且
06. 戀上你背面
07. Let It Go
08. 找對你
09. 伯爵茶
10. Everyday is Christmas (English)

Not everyone can sing jazz, unless you are either very skillful or the singer's voice is resonant enough... just like you won't ask a soprano to sing jazz right? Jazz is always related to soul, blue, sexy..., for me, you don't have to have a perfect voice, but you must be able to show the spirit of jazz, and this make singing jazz a great challenge. I think, Jacky Cheung can sing jazz very well!!! Jacky Cheung - my forever idol!!!


No comments: