I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Monday, March 09, 2009

Compulsive Eating Disorder (CED)

I'm not sure whether this term really exist, but I think my eating habit sometimes is outta control. And sometimes I have problem in digestion... I know, I know, this mostly happen to old people, maybe my digestion age faster than my appearance lo. hhehe

Sometimes I eat a lot, sometimes I can't eat a lot... in Feb, I eat a lot... then yesterday, indigestion knocked my door. I think most probably because I was not fully awake and ate my super heavy lunch. I ate with my mom and grandparents, they ate very little then since I'm the only youngster there, I sapu everything to my stomach and this had led to over eating and indigestion. So at night I felt very uncomfortable while having my dinner, but luckily symptoms disappeared after dinner.

Back to the topic... food indulgence in Feb... been to Hajime @ KL, House of Sundanese Food @ KLCC, Dak Fuk Seafood Restaurant @ Puchong, Italianese @ The Garden, Kota Bahru local food and not to mention uncountable lou sang with friends & family at different restaurants.

Hajime @ KL



"Tatami" style of table


Yum... lately I like sushi with avocado
can you see the golden color material on top? it's gold foil


Sashimi plater


Appertiser for the sashimi plater
I don't like that

Previous Hajime post:
http://unprofessionalphotography.blogspot.com/2008/08/hajime.html
http://unprofessionalphotography.blogspot.com/2007/12/hajime.html

"Dak Fuk" Seafood Restaurant @ Puchong


The signatured toufu


Marmaid chicken


Here's come the main course... CRAB!!!


We ordered 2 types, one cheese and one with salted egg

Actually this Dak Fuk @ Puchong Puteri is a branch to the one in Kepong... Famous for their crab... fresh and tasty.

Local Food @ Kota Bahru


Nasi something... I forgot the name... the sauce is not too spicy, but the sambal is real hot
Actually I ate a few, but this was the only one with photo

Italianese @ The Garden


Didn't take any photos of the main course, this is our dessert
Bread & Butter Pudding


My lemonade
I love lemonade

House of Sundanese Food @ KLCC


Cumi-cumi aka squid


The sambal

Previous post of House of Sundanese Food:
http://unprofessionalphotography.blogspot.com/2007/05/april-update-food.html

The photos are a bit "here and there", because lately I'm bit here and there too, don't know where am I heading to... full of confusion and doubts and worries... I think I've hit the dilemma in my late 20s...
(see... I have no idea why I'm saying this with the post titled compulsive eating disorder)

No comments: