I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Hajime

Penny & I are planning to organize a speed dating event in August. So, we started with finding a suitable restaurant, high-graded but not too expensive... eh hem, this is not a tough job, because I know a few in KL, e.g. Rahsia, Basil Leaf, Hajime, Tamarine Spring... but at last, my partner and I both agreed that, Hajime suits our requirement the most...

Hajime has 4 private rooms upstairs, the biggest one can fit 20 people, the smallest one can fit 8 people. Hajime is a Japanese restaurant, the environment is very friendly and comfortable... and we believe, the ambiance can make us to be more open up...

After all, food have to be nice too! I dined in Hajime with Lingzie before, I think the lady's set plus 2 other side dishes are just nice for 2 person.


Lady's set
Last time when Lingzie and I visited Hajime, we ordered this as well, but the chefs are very creative, they change the item in the set every now and then.
In the set, there are 9 items, tempura, chawamushi, shashimi, sushi, soba...


Chefs in open kitchen, preparing sashimi


Public area of the restaurant (ground floor)


Baked scallop with cheese
Yum yum, I like scallop and the chef was very generous too, see the amount of caviar he/she garnish on top


Baked potatoes with something
The texture of something is like starch, but it's chewy... very interesting

Opps, nearly forgot to promote our speed dating website here...
For those single and available professional out there, feel free to click in the following website, we are more than willingly to help you to find a partner.
www.ezy-match.com



No comments: