I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

2008 Beijing Olympic Theme Song

我和你
词/ 曲: 陈其钢

我和你 心连心 同住地球村
为梦想 千里行 相会在北京
来吧 朋友 伸出你的手
我和你 心连心 永远一家人

You & me From one world We are family
Travel dream A thousand mile Meeting in Beijing
Come together Put your hand in mine
You & me From one world We are family




The 8 sentences, 2 verses are simply amazing... simple, nice and powerful!!!
I am still very touched by the 2008 Beijing Olympic Opening Ceremony, Bravo China...
Wordless to describe how I feel or how wonderful the night turned out to be... I think, whoever that watched the ceremony will agree with me.
So, enjoy the video and the song...

No comments: