I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

April Update - FOOD

OMG... I ate so much in April!!! No wonder I gained weight. On the other hand, now I also realized where my money goes... obviously it goes to all these fine food.

Although my page is called Crazy for Photography... but indirectly it also serves as my dairy. Agree?

Bakerzin
(1 Utama)

Profiteroles



Warm Chocolate Cake




Aussie Breakfast


Grilled Mahi Mahi (funny name)


Caesar Salad


Roasted Garlic & Rosemary Chicken


Tony Roma's World Famous Rib dish


Ikan Nila Goreng


Ayam Bumbu Rujah


Sayur Paku Pakis


Cumi Cumi Bakar

1 comment:

Ah Dom said...

Gosh, now I am hungry!!
Good Blog..