I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

March Update

Oh, photos in March is a mixture of everything...
No specific event in that particular month, nothing special as well...

Rose, rose I love you...


Refreshment for us...
(Attended Customer Focus Selling at Subang Sharaton Hotel, and the hotel is famous for their food)


Yummy yummy


I like this flower... but it is poisonous.


Background is my condo.


KLCC view from Sky bar


Eye on Malaysia early in the morning


Reflection on water


What a nice view


Cabbage or flower? I don't really know.
Who care? It's unique and beautiful!

1 comment:

Lingzie said...

I like the first pic of eye on malaysia! very nice man!! at first i didnt know what it was until i read the description! haha! very unique view of it!