I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Time Flies

Been back to Totalife for 8 months already, 2 words to describe - TIME FLIES...

Looking back to what I've done, actually not much, but learn quite a number of things, good and bad, can't disclose it here, as some of the reader are my colleagues... hehehe

Let's take a trip to the my Totalife memory lane... These are group photos with my colleagues and some distributors and these were some functions I participated. If you do follow my blog, you will know, most of the time I was away to other state doing stock audit to Totalife centres all around Malaysia.

My blog doesn't have FB photo tagging function... try to locate me in these photos, but please don't complain eyes sore later... hehe


15th November 2008
Celebrating Totalife 13th Anniversary
@ Dewan Seri Negeri Ayer Keroh, Malacca


29th - 30th November 2008
Totalife Staff Teambuilding
@ Eagle Ranch Resort, Port Dickson


Somewhere in December
(forgot the exact date)
Christmas Celebration
@ Totalife HQ


30th February 2009
CNY Open House
@ Totalife HQ

No comments: