I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Moody

Feel like writing something, as blogging is all about expressing oneself. But I have no idea where to start... ya... I'm a lady, so, each month I got a natural reason to be moody and sensitive. ^o^

When I'm sensitive, I'm a hedgehog...
When I'm sad, I'm a sheep (don't ask me why a sheep, I think sheep always very sad)
When I'm moody, I'm a bulldog
When I'm happy, I'm a parrot
When I'm angry, I'm a lion (don't try me at this time)

Seems like happy only happen 1/5 of my time... Nope... I am happy as who am I.

p/s: this post was written on 22.02.09...

Sorry to those who get hurt due to my unreasonable bad tempered.

No comments: