I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Monday, March 09, 2009

Fading...

Everything will fade away but love...

Yesterday my friend asked me, what kind of partner that I'm looking for...
My answer: I don't know, I don't seems to believe in love anymore... (I used to believe that I can't live without love)
love & bread... I am not sure if I can survive without love, but without the bread, I definitely can't live (nanana, don't get me wrong, my live is still full of love, love from my friends and family, and their love to me is eternal, I'm thankful to them)

I'm wondering... is it because I understand myself more when I'm getting older or time has changed me to be this realistic/ materialistic?
Whatever it is, I still believe, everything will fade away but love won't.


Roses withered
Colors faded
Love stays...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you took this rose yourself? very nice...nice nice nice

Wei Sum said...

Thanks Cherry, yes, I took those pic.