I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ninja Jones

Lately been very crazy about Japanese food, crazier than I ever thought... My friend told me that there's a very good Japanese restaurant opposite Mid Valley, but she can't describe where is it actually located. I think 2 months back, I suggested my friends to eat there, then we walked from one end to another end of Mid Valley, but still find it no where... so, we thought, this is what a ninja do, HIDE!

I have not given up yet... and finally I brought the right "walking GPS" - Weng Hing... hehe

The restaurant is at the ground floor of Northpoint, opposite Boulevard Hotel, have to cross the road using the pedestrian bridge. I think we walked more than 10 minutes to reach the restaurant from Mid Valley Starbucks.

The ambience in the restaurant is quite dark and misterious, just like the name - Ninja... waiters and waitress dress like a ninja too... I think that's very cool. The restaurant doesn't has a lot of customer, even the waiter asked how do we get to know this restaurant...



Mysterious ambience...


Kimono as deco

We shared a Ninja Course and a side dish - Age Dashi Tofu
The course has 8 dishes... I like the first very very much...


Salmon sashimi with special sauce... It was so tasty, I can't describe in word, you got to try it yourself



Soft shell crab salad


Age Dashi Tofu


Sushi with avocado and crab stick


Mushroom soup
Not the western type, but Japanese style... clear soup



Teriyaki Chicken on hot stone


Tempura


forgot what is this already... if I'm not mistaken, it's cheese wrapping mashed potato


Tiramisu & fruit...
erm, the dessert is not very good, compare to the earlier dishes, bad ending

No comments: