I love capturing photos of plants, food and non-living things because I always believe, although they are not human, but they do have their own expression and emotion yet to be read and appreciated.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Kirishima Japanese Restaurant

Quite moody today... maybe due to too much of sleep in the afternoon... I hope this won't make this post become a dull and boring one.
The food that Kirishima served is actually very nice... very authentic, the waitress dress in Kimono too, very pretty.

My stock audit marathon has came to Penang Island. I have a couple of good friends in Penang Island to keep me company, so, this trip was also one of a trip that I'm looking forward too. My "lou kong" I Leen and her boyfriend KM came to visit me at Cititel Hotel (hotel that I stayed). They were suggesting this restaurant -in Cititel Hotel too. I think this is very good idea, has never seen this dearest friend for quite some time and we saved up time in traffic and spent the whole night chatting in my room after dinner.


I Leen's dinner set


Salmon sashimi in the set


My scallop bento set


KM dinner set

No comments: